We’re Hiring! Senior Network & Telephony Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Network & Telephony Engineer to work with the Network & Telephony Team within our Infrastructure department.
The core hours for the role are 9.00am – 6.00pm but some out of hours work and on call duties will also be required.
Key responsibilities include:
- The design, evolution and architecture of the Fasthosts network and IP traffic infrastructure.
- Day to day administration and maintenance of the Fasthosts network including local and upstream connectivity, traffic management and security.
- Supporting the Operations Team with network related incidents and requests received from our customers. This also on occasions involves conversations directly with end users and partners.
Essential skills experience and attributes:
- A desire to work with ‘leading edge’ technology
- At least CCNP qualified
- Large scale Cisco datacentre environment design, implementation & support.
- Virtualised infrastructure including FWSMs & Contexts
- Firewall administration
- Load balancing administration
- Thorough OSPF & eBGP configuration
- PBX administration
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Multi-tenant, virtual hosting environments
- Nexus Family administration (we are currently using N7k, N5K and N2k and 1000V under development)
- Cisco ASA firewall administration
- F5 Load balancing
- VRF Aware such as IPSec VPN on ASR1000/IOS-XE.
- Cloud/IaaS service knowledge
- Implementing IPv6
If you would like to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans and have the attributes listed, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
If you’re a Fasthosts Customer and would like to review us or are interested in our services and want to know what our existing users think then check out our Fasthosts Review Site.