Join Us: Technical Support Advisors
Since 1999, Fasthosts has delivered market leading online services to technically aware customers such as web designers, web resellers and software developers in the consumer, SOHO and SME markets. The business has a successful track record and proven business model in providing high value, award winning products. Our Head Office is located at the heart of Gloucester in the recently regenerated Historic Docks area. We are within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham, Worcester, Bristol, Birmingham, and Swindon.
By focusing on the needs of their customers, and employing great people Fasthosts has created a profitable, fast moving, organisation. Our past speaks for itself:
- Twice listed in the Sunday Times TechTrack 100 Fastest Growing Technology Companies
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 for our email services by The Independent
- 2004 Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 listing ranked Fasthosts in the UK’s top 100 fastest growing privately owned companies
- Ranked as the Worlds No.1 Windows 2003 Host by Internet Research specialists, Netcraft
- Rated No.1 more times in their monthly poll by hosting portal TopHosts, than any other UK host
- Voted No.1 by The Web Host Directory, the global hosting industry portal
- Awarded best buy for the Fasthosts Control Panel by industry magazine, .Net
- Ranked in the top 50 best companies in the UK, by award-winning magazine for growing companies, Business XL
Our ambition is to be recognised as having the best Customer Experience in the Hosting Industry. We’re looking for the kind of talent that can help improve our Customer Experience by being a true Customer Advocate. “Can’t be done” is not part of our vocabulary. The company hires people who push themselves, who want to be stretched and challenged every day.
We’ve built a fun, driven and hard working environment where the Customer Experience comes first.
We’re looking for people with a unique mix of Customer Service and Technical skills able to solve any problems from a billing query to a advanced technical DNS issue. We’ll provide you specialist training in our systems to help you maximise the quality of experience for our customers.
- Answer all contacts with a positive and friendly “Can Do” approach.
- Be a Customer Advocate ensuring all queries created are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Take a variety of Technical Support and Customer Service queries, dealing with each to the highest professional standard.
- Quickly identify problems that need to be escalated to the next level of support.
- Create a record of each customer problem and administer the process.
- Direct customers to our knowledge base to improve their ability to solve future problems themselves.
- Support new product releases.
- Have an in depth knowledge of our products.
Measures of Performance
- Quality of Resolution of problem & customer satisfaction.
- Rate of resolving problems first time.
- Speed of resolution of problems.
- Excellent communication skills – writing emails & telephone communications.
- Good knowledge of the Internet, email, FTP and the world wide web and some experience with either Windows and/or Linux.
- An understanding of Hosting & DNS would be an advantage.
- Able to use MS Office programs: Outlook / Word / Excel.
- Technically minded with strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Self motivated & enjoys working in a busy, customer oriented team environment.
- Able to work a shift pattern inc occasional overnight / holiday periods.
If this sounds like the job for you email us a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com