Are you feeling lucky?
When you attend any webinar in February or March you will automatically be placed into a prize draw to win one of 10 free web consultations with one of our experts!
The consultation will vary depending on your current website setup and needs, but can include:
- Help with WordPress – so you can build and update a professional looking website.
- Advice on keyword strategy for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- Help getting set up with Google Analytics.
- Advice on refreshing your website.
- Advice on getting set up on social networking sites and how to engage your customer base.
- Advice on getting a blog setup and online, with tips on how to keep it up to date and add meaningful content in the future.
Before the consultation, we’ll contact you and ask for a brief description of what you want to get from the consultation and tailor it to suit you.
Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- Winners must have an active account with Fasthosts.
- You will receive one entry in the prize draw per webinar attended.
- Webinars attended in February will only count towards the February draw, webinars attended in March will only count towards the March draw.
- 5 Winners will be decided at the end of February and 5 will be decided at the end of March.
- The winners will be contacted via the email address used to register for a webinar.
- February winners will be notified on or before Wednesday 6th March.
- March winners will be notified on or before Wednesday 3rd April.
- Winners in February will not be eligible for the prize in March.
- Winners will be contacted to arrange a date and time for the consultation. We will try and be as flexible as possible, but the consultation will need to be carried out between the hours of 9-5 Monday-Friday and will to subject to availability of the Fasthosts employee who will carry out the consultation.
- The consultation carries no guarantee of improved search engine rankings or increased website traffic.
- The consultation will last for one hour.
- Fasthosts will not modify or provide any web content, only provide guidance and advice.
- The consultation will be carried out using our online meeting software “WebEx”