Share a cup of tea with dot London
In the lead up to the one year anniversary of the dot London domain – September 9th – we’re offering all supporters of the domain free entry into our prize draw to win tea for two at various prestigious venues around the city.
All you have to do is:
- Follow @Fasthosts and @dotLondon on Twitter
- Share a photo of yourself enjoying a cup of tea in an iconic location around the city of London with @Fasthosts and @dotLondon using the hashtags #TheMontagu and #TeaForTwo
June’s entries must be received by midnight Jun 30th and we’ll contact the winner on Wednesday 1st July to share the good news.
This month you could win:
The Mad Hatter’s Afternoon Tea includes a whimsical selection of treats:
- “Mad Hatter’s” vanilla and strawberry hats
- “Queen of Hearts” jam tarts
- “I’m Late” golden macaroons
- “Cheeky Cheshire Cat” strawberry chocolate cream
- “Magical Mushroom” marshmallows
- “Tea Party” Earl Grey-chocolate teacup
- “Drink Me” raspberry-elderflower sparkling tonic
- “Mock Turtle” cucumber-gazpacho soup
- “Rabbit Hole” ham hock-tomato cones
- “Ah, My Dear!” dressed crab sandwiches
- “We’re All Mad Here” swirly salmon rolls
- “Frog Footman” asparagus quiches
If you haven’t yet bought your dot London domain but can answer yes to all of the below questions then you should take this opportunity to check if there is a suitable domain still available for your brand.
- Could a dot London domain help you to access a new audience?
- Could a dot London domain support your existing business and marketing goals?
- Could a dot London domain enhance your branding and boost your online presence?
To refresh your memory about the benefits of a dot London domain, see our previous blog post
And of course, good luck in the prize draw!
You can find full T&Cs here https://www.fasthosts.co.uk/companyinfo/terms-of-service/special-offers