Think you could cut it as a creative web designer with us?
Fasthosts, the UK’s foremost web hosting company, is one of the fastest growing technology businesses in the UK. We have now embarked on the next phase of our growth, by strengthening our Channel program and expanding the business internationally. This is an exciting time to join a fast growing and ambitious company, operating in a dynamic market.
Fasthosts’ websites and web based control interfaces play an essential role in providing an exceptional user experience for our existing customers and are pivotal in the acquisition of new customers.
We are looking for a talented Creative Web Designer to work within the User Interface team, to design and produce engaging, high conversion web pages.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Web site creation, maintenance and support including:
- Creative design and web page mock-ups
- Solution builds adhering to industry standards and best practice
- Building accurate, pixel perfect web pages
- Cross browser testing and optimisation
- Web application user interaction design and build
- Collaboration with marketing, project and development teams
- Driving positive evolution of our web site design direction
- Design and build of email marketing
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Creative flair for high quality web based visuals using Adobe Creative Suite
- Designing intelligent, innovative user interaction experiences
- Proven commercial experience using HTML & CSS
- Excellent typographic skills
- Strong team player with experience of cross-functional team environments
- Extensive knowledge of web industry standards and guidelines
- Keen eye for detail, analysis and problem solving
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of responsive web design
- Experience of designing web sites for mobile devices
- Familiarity with PHP and SQL development
If you would like to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans and have the attributes listed, please send us your CV to email@example.com or Apply Now with Linkedin.
No agencies please.